The theme requires and recommends few plugins to install. Required plugins are:
- WP Instagram Widget: Showcase your latest Instagram pics.
- Contact Form 7: Manage contact forms.
- MailChimp for WordPress: Helps you grow your MailChimp lists and write better newsletters.
- Webicon Addons: Our first Shortcodes Builder.
Recommended plugin is:
- The GDPR Framework: Allows you to make your website GDPR-compliant.
Here are the steps to follow to install these plugins:
1. Immediately after activating the theme, you will be given a notification to install the plugins. Click on Begin installing plugins to start the installation process.
2. Select all the plugins you wish to install. Now from the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose Install and click on Apply button.
3. All your selected plugins will be installed. Now again select the plugins and from Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose Activate.